The perfect mashup of pixie shortness and long front layers is what makes this petite cap wig unique and stylish. Mariska's lace front, monofilament, and 100% hand tied cap looks and feels supremely natural
- Collection: SmartLace
- Color Shown: FS26/31, 6F27
- Cap Design: Lace Front / Single Monofilament / Hand tied
- Cap Size: Petite
- Hair Type: Synthetic
- Bang: 5.5"
- Crown: 6.25"
- Nape: 2.5"
- Side: 3"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
Synthetic Hair Care
WE RECOMMEND WASHING YOUR ALTERNATIVE HAIR EVERY 6-8 WEARS
CLEANSE & CONDITION
• Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Jon Renau Paddle Brush or Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
• Wet hair completely using cool running water
• Gently lather the hair with a small amount of Jon Renau Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
• Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
• Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
• Spray with Jon Renau Conditioning Spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner
• Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
• Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
• For mid-length to long length styles, apply HD Smooth Detangling Spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece. Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
• We recommend using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
• To add texture and definition, use a small amount of Piece Out Contour Fiber Crème and apply using fingertips
• Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
• Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
• We recommend using HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece